Batch factoring is a type of recourse factoring for corporate clients that deliver to a large number of small business clients, including individual entrepreneurs.
- The Client transfers more than 10 debtors to factoring service,
- Financing limit for one debtor is from RUB 500,000 to RUB 3,000,000.
- Grace period is 21-90 calendar days.
- A debtor must sign notice of assignment of receivables,
- At least 6 month of deliveries and repayments to these debtors and positive payment discipline.
- You can either grant a deferred payment to your reliable buyers, or extend the grace period,
- You will turn a part of your receivables into cash, which you use to develop your business,
- You can improve your financial statements as the received cash is not shown as borrowed.