Factoring is a complex of financial services for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs carrying out deliveries or rendering services on a deferred payment basis.
Factoring allows to replenish the company's working capital, increase the scope of delivery with a deferred payment, eliminate cash gaps, improve the payment discipline of obligors, and so on.
- 1.Goods delivery
- 2.Waybills transfer
- 3. Payment up to 90% of the delivery amount
- 4.Delivery payment by the buyer
- 5.Payment of the remaining amount to the client
FACTORING VS. CREDIT
- Factoring means financing of deliveries on deferred payment terms; therefore, the financing limit depends primarily on the scope of delivery and the deferred period.
- Factoring is unsecured financing, so it is more affordable than bank lending.
- Factoring financing is provided for 90% of the delivery amount, and the overdraft limit is 30-50% of the company's turnover.
- The period of factoring financing: 120 days: the overdraft period: 30-45 days.
- Factoring provides for receivables management service, which allows to improve the payment discipline of obligors and avoid risks of losses
Advantages of factoring in our company
Convenient financing limits
Financing limits are set according to your needs!
We work with any solvent obligors
We have transparent rates and there are no hidden fees
- fixed fee rates for the entire term of the deferral, without increasing interest in the event of late payment from the obligor
- fees for factoring services are charged from the moment of financing until the moment of waybill payment
You can see all the information on the assigned waybills online in a personal account
We can work with the most complex obligors, even with those who do not sign notice of assignment of receivables.
We do not require you to open additional bank accounts
Operational financing - according to waybill registers with digital signature
Financing registers are signed by EDS and financed no later than 2 days after confirmation of deliveries