TERMS OF FINANCING
|Financing limit for a Client||RUB 1-80 million|
|Deferral according to delivery contract||14-120 days|
|The Client's company operation term||from 6 months*|
|First payment amount||up to 90% **|
|Grace period||21 days|
|Recourse period (for recourse factoring )||7 days|
** under purchase factoring, first payment amount is 100%.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FROM THE CLIENT
All documents are provided in electronic form (scan or Excel):
- Client and Obligor questionnaire (FK form);
- Guarantor questionnaire, in case there is a guarantee
2. Copies of all passport pages of business owners and managers, as well as persons named in bank cards, authorized to manage funds on the account, using the equivalent of a handwritten signature, and other persons acting under Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity.
- Sample signatures and seal card (form No. 0401026) (either notarized or certified in the Bank, where the current account is opened).
- The Articles of Association, as amended.
- Extract from the shareholders register (for joint-stock companies).
4.Delivery contract (contract with the buyer):
- Contracts and agreements with Obligors, transferred to factoring financing, with all schedules and additional agreements,
- Power of attorney for signatories authorized by the Obligors and the Client, if contracts are signed by proxy.
5.Financial and accounting documents:
- Financial statements Form No. 1-2 for the last 5 reporting periods.
- Corporate income tax and VAT returns for the last reporting period.
- Card 62 of the account for the last year, separately for each obligor transferred to factoring, in electronic form.
- Trial balance for accounts 60,62,76 for the last reporting period in electronic form.